Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Before I went for practice today, went cwp to collect my dear boy comic!!!! Act III finally out! Interesting starting indeed. Cant wait for the 2nd vol to be out!

Carried alot of stuffs today to the loft!!! Perspire like hell! My first time to the loft and I'm really surprised. The place's just like a 4 room flat. Very comfortable!!! Anyway didnt expect to play the cello again. It was a great opportunity to perform for our lecturer's wedding @ the shangri-la resort!!! "Snacks" were nice and to didnt expect to see "sadist", ying hui and vina there haha! What a small world. We were "paid" 30 bucks each for the half an hour. One min one buck! I'm finally a paid musician!!!! It seems like the lecturer was a christian also haha and praise the lord for our prayers work!!! My cello didnt go out of tune during the whole performance! What a relieve! :)


More to come :)

Once a cellist, always a cellist

No comments: